ALA PROM … $35/couple, $18/single
Students and guest attending the dance are required to abide by all ALA school rules and the established expectations, outline in this document. No refund will be given to a student or guest who is asked to leave the dance for not following the school rules and the established guidelines outlined below.
ADMITTANCE AND ATTENDANCE
1. Any student attending the dance must be a student in grades 9-12.
2. Admittance is subject to approval of the administration.
3. The Student Discipline Policy will be in effect and enforced at all school dances.
4. Any student attending the dance suspected of using alcohol or any controlled or illegal substance prior to or during the dance will be removed from the dance. Parents will be called and the student may be subject to alcohol or drug testing and school discipline.
5. Any student on suspension may not participate in a school dance.
1. All ALA school rules and the established rules expectations outline in this document are in force during the dance.
2. Any student or guest suspected of using alcohol or any controlled or illegal substance prior to or during the dance will be removed from the dance. Parents will be called and the student is subject to the school discipline policy.
3. Students who purchase tickets are required to inform their guests of all the ALA rules and expectations for the dance. Guests are required to abide by all rules outline in this document and turn in the “Guest Pass” form. Any student choosing not to do so will be removed from the dance.
School dances are school functions, and as such, students are expected to dress and behave in ways that are appropriate for the school setting. Anyone attending is expected to behave appropriately on the dance floor. Students must recognize that movements and dance styles present in non-school settings or portrayed in the entertainment industry are not always appropriate in the high school setting. Sexually explicit dancing such as freaking, grinding, or any other type of dancing or act which could be construed as vulgar or provocative is prohibited. Dancers must remain upright with both feet on the floor. No public displays of affection are allowed. Moshing or slamming is not permitted or any other dancing considered inappropriate by ALA administration. Violation of the dance conduct will result in removal from the dance and possible discipline. No refund will be given to anyone who is asked to leave the dance.
DRESS CODE – No entrance to dance if out of dress code
Students are expected to dress appropriately for school dances. Students who do not adhere to the dance dress code will not be permitted to participate in the dance. If dress code violations occur after admittance, the student and/or guest may be removed from the dance.
The following items are prohibited:
1. Dresses and tops with an immodest neckline or a bare midriff.
2. Dresses or skirts that are more than 3 inches above the knee.
3. Dresses or skirts that have slits which reveal skin above finger length when hands rest at sides.
4. Dresses that are strapless or with spaghetti straps.
6. Shirtless or unbuttoned shirts.
7. Clothing that displays an insignia or sign which shows disrespect for any race, creed, color, or nationality.
8. Clothing that displays obscene or suggestive phrases, immoral or illegal behavior.
9. Cult or gang apparel.
10. Any other attire deemed inappropriate by ALA administration.
Prom will be held at The Oaks, only 150 students allowed. SENIORS GET FIRST PRIORITY FOR PROM TICKETS SO GET YOURS NOW! Tickets will be available to 9-12th grades on March 22.