BURGER KING SCHOLARS DUE DEC. 15th
Burger King Scholars
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
BURGER KING® General Track – Available to all high school seniors who meet the criteria below.
- Be living in the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico
- Be graduating high school seniors
- Have a cumulative high school grade point average of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent
- Plan to enroll full-time, without interruption, for the entire 2021-22 academic year at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school in the U.S., Canada or Puerto Rico
Your application is not complete unless submitted electronically on or before December 15, 2020. If 50,000 applications are received prior to December 15, the application will no longer be available.
BURGER KING® General Track: consideration will be given to each applicant’s academic record (50%) and participation in school and community activities (50%)
General Track scholarship awards are for undergraduate study only at accredited institutions.
You may wish to gather the following information that will be needed for the application process:
- A list of your work experiences and involvement in school and community activities
- A current (official or unofficial) transcript of grades
- If applicable, your family’s financial information.
- Carefully review your application before submission.
- All applicants will be notified by email in May.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 507-931-8340 and ask for BURGER KING℠ Scholars.