Employer: American Leadership Academy
Location: 898 West 1100 South, Spanish Fork, Utah 84660
# Open Positions: To Be Determined
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Start Date: Upcoming School Year
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
1. Collaborate in Professional Learning Communities according to established PLC policies and norms.
2. Follow established curriculum maps and work with PLC team to revise as needed.
3. Assist in developing and administer common formative and summative assessments.
4. Utilize data from assessments to drive instruction and provide RTI within the UMTSS framework.
5. Develop lesson plans and tasks/assignments that will ensure proficiency of Utah Core Standards.
6. Monitor students' progress, assign tasks, and grade assignments in a timely manner.
7. Discuss students' progress with parents, students, counselors, administrators, and PLC team on a regular basis.
8. Participate in professional development
9. Implement and enforce classroom rules.
10. Meet expectations as assigned by the administration.
1. Bachelor/Masters degree in elementary education
2. Valid Utah Department of Education license with an endorsement in elementary education, early childhood education, and/or other related endorsement
3. Knowledge of content areas and structured unit and lesson planning
4. Student-centered teaching style focused on students as capable learners
5. High sense of professionalism