10 ways to prepare your child for Kindergarten
1. Read to them every day.
2. Work on fine motor skills with playdoh, Legos, sand, etc.
3. Practice writing their name with the first letter capitalized.
4. Learn to follow 2 step directions.
5. Use good manners!
6. Learn social skills such as sharing, taking turns, asking for things they want, etc
7. Help children take responsibility such as cleaning up their messes, getting dressed, etc
8. Build self esteem by allowing children to struggle and overcome obstacles!
9. Teach them to be problem solvers.
10. HAVE FUN AND LET THEM BE KIDS!