NHS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DUE DEC. 1st
The NHS Scholarship application process opens on Thursday, October 1 at 9 a.m. (ET).
- Must be a current high school senior graduating with the class of 2021
- Must be an active NHS member in good standing with a verified student account
- Must be enrolled at a school with an active NHS chapter
- Must be planning to enroll at a U.S. college or university in Fall, 2021
How to Apply
- NHS Members must create a student account before they can access the NHS Scholarship application.
- The NHS adviser must verify the student’s membership before the student can begin the application.
- Important: Applicants should not attempt to access the application until they receive confirmation that their adviser has verified their account.
- Verified NHS members may start the NHS Scholarship Application beginning on October 1.
- All applications must be accompanied by one recommendation, and certification by the NHS adviser by the deadline to be considered complete. Incomplete applications are not evaluated.
- NHS Scholarship Application process opens on Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 9 a.m. (ET)
- NHS Scholarship Deadline: Tuesday, December 1 at 5 p.m. (ET).
- Award Selection Notification: April 2021
- Scholarship acceptance or deferral request deadline: July 1, 2021
- Scholarship Disbursement: Checks are mailed in early August 2021.
1 National Winner – $25,000 scholarship
24 national finalists – $5,625 scholarship
575 national semifinalists – $3,200 scholarship
Total scholarships awarded: 600