Project Management Institute Scholarship (Due: April 30th,2021)
PMI, Project Management Institute, is the international non-profit association for advancing the profession of project management. The PMI Northern Utah Chapter is offering three scholarships, $2000, $1000, and $500, to outstanding Utah students who demonstrate an interest in project management.
- Submission Deadline: 4/30/2021
- Finalist Notification: 5/7/2021
SCHOLARSHIP CONTEST: YOUTUBE VIDEO SUBMISSION
To apply for and be considered for a scholarship, please create and upload a 5 minute or less YouTube video telling a story about a project you have been involved in.
Here are some topics that could be, but are not required to be, covered:
- Your role in the project
- Project Initiation: How did you/the team define your project?
- Project Planning: How did you/the team determine what needed to get done and the course of action?
- Project Execution: How did you/the team perform the work?
- Project Monitoring and Controlling: How did you/the team determine you were on track and how did you manage any issues that came up?
- The outcome of the project
- Lessons Learned: Did you/the team gain any knowledge during the project that you can implement in future projects?
- Social impact: How was your project meaningful?
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Utah student attending an accredited Utah High School, College, University, or Trade School (High School students must be a Junior or a Senior)
- Available to present at the PMI Northern Utah Chapter’s (Virtual) Lunch & Learn on 05/20/2021 at 12pm
The PMI Utah Northern Chapter Scholarship committee will judge the YouTube video submissions to determine three finalists. If you are selected as a finalist, you will need to submit an official transcript from the school you currently attend.