Secondary Behavioral Support Aide
Starting Date: August 20th, 2020
Location: 898 West 1100 South, Spanish Fork, Utah 84660
Hourly Pay: Starting Pay at $12 per hour (29.5 hours per week)
Closing Date: Open until filled
The Behavioral Support Aide is responsible for assisting students in the classroom and other environments, the collection and recording of data, and the management of behavior plans. The Behavior Aide will work closely with the schools counselors, occupational therapists, and administrators to provide support to students.
This position requires excellent social skills, organizational skills, and the ability to stay calm in active situations.
Must have a High School Diploma
Physical Requirements- Not limited to the following
- Sit, stand, kneel, crouch, crawl and lift
- Have full usage of sensory abilities (vision, hearing, speech and tactile senses)
- Perform bodily movement without restriction and full use of limbs
- Physical ability to successfully apply strategies for Least Restrictive Behavior
Interventions and procedures appropriately for all children participating in programs.
- Able to pass a background check.