SERVICE SCAPE SCHOLARSHIP 2020
ServiceScape Scholarship 2020
Are you enrolled or about to enroll in a college, university, or trade school? Are you looking for a little extra help in funding your education to cover expenses that other scholarships and financial aid don’t cover?
If your answer is “yes,” we have a solution that could help with books, supplies, or anything else you need to cover your educational expenses. Apply now to our 2020 Scholarship, which will be in the amount of $1,000.00 USD to be paid toward the educational certification/degree program of your choice.
The chosen topic is as follows: How does writing impact today’s world? Think about it, write about it, and let us know your thoughts.
To apply for the ServiceScape Scholarship, all scholarship applicants should fill out the application form and submit a 300-word essay on this topic. Rules and exclusions apply.
- Contest is open to students who are attending or who will attend an accredited college, university, or trade school in 2020.
- In order to qualify as a contest participant, a person must successfully submit the application form below and must be at least 18 years old.
- Each contest participant can enter only once.
- Contest participants’ application form submissions must be written in English.
- The contest ends on November 29, 2020 MST.
- Contest participants will be judged on their quality of writing. All decisions are final. Non-winning entries will be discarded after the winner has been chosen and the contest participants will retain all the rights to their submitted work.
- The potential winner will be notified via email in December 2020.