Pay Rate: $80 per full day (non-certified teacher), $85 per full day (certified teacher)
Location: 898 West 1100 South, Spanish Fork, Utah 84660
Substitute teachers play an important role at ALA by stepping in to make sure that quality education, effective classroom management, and school policy and procedures continue in the absence of the assigned classroom teacher. If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of our students, please submit your application today.
1. Follow lesson plans
2. Maintain an orderly classroom
3. Ensures that students are never unattended in the classroom
4. Keeps students safe and engaged
5. Maintains existing classroom management and discipline procedures
6. Provides written feedback for the classroom teacher
1. High school diploma
2. Must be 21 to sub for secondary schools
3. Pay for and pass an FBI background check.
4. Must complete a substitute teacher application