Substitute teachers play an important role at ALA by stepping in to make sure that quality education, effective classroom management, and school policy and procedures continue in the absence of the assigned classroom teacher. If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of our students, please submit your application today.
Starting Date: Immediately
Location: 898 West 1100 South, Spanish Fork, Utah 84660
Pay Rate: $80.00 per full day (non-certified teacher), $85.00 per full day (certified teacher).
• Follows lesson plans.
• Maintains an orderly classroom.
• Ensures that students are never unattended in the classroom.
• Keeps students safe and engaged.
• Maintains existing classroom management and discipline procedures.
• Provides written feedback for the classroom teacher.
• HS diploma, must be 21 to sub for secondary.
• Pay for ($38.00), and pass an FBI background check.
• Must complete a Substitute Teacher Application.